On behalf of Ron Bergmann and his team I do want to “hyper-promote” Lehman Connect. Not just for the reason that they worked so hard on it but for the potential it has for increased communication! Its easy to make it your featured homepage on your computer to act like a one stop portal for the most frequently used sites.
Here’s the navigation which gives you access to the popular links at a quick glance
Log in and give it a shot- the Lehman Connect site is accessible via the Faculty and Staff tab (on the home page of the College web site) or at https://connect.lehman.edu/. To sign-in, use your Lehman email user name (firstname.lastname) and your email account password. If you are not able to sign-in, you will see a link that asks you to register your email account.
Lehman Connect Features:
- One Location for College Information: The home page of Lehman Connect is the place to find up-to-date college information, news feeds and events. You can also sign-up for alerts when new information is posted.
- Single Sign-On: You will find one-click access to Webmail and other Lehman applications that you use daily on your “My Lehman Connect” page.
- Team Sites for Collaboration: Team Sites provide new ways for departments and committees to work together and share documents, meeting minutes and action items. You can edit documents in a web-browser and ensure that your team is working on the same document through version control.
- Document Storage: “My Content” provides mini cloud storage that allows you to access key documents any time, anywhere.
- Knowledge Base: Lehman Connect features a Wiki-type knowledge base that can be used by faculty and staff to collect, organize, share and search information.
- Useful Resources: You will find a variety of tools and links to Library resources, Institutional Research data, the Teaching and Learning Commons, Research and Sponsored Programs, Blackboard and College forms, among others.
Lehman Connect Overview Video and Classes:
Orientation Video: Please visit the “Training and Documentation” page for a brief video tour of Lehman Connect and to view related guides.
Orientation Classes: Are open for all faculty and staff as follows. Please RSVP at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your space:
- Thursday, April 19, 2 to 3 PM, Carman Hall IT Center, Room 120
- Wednesday, April 25, 10 to 11 AM, Carman Hall/IT Center, Room 122 and from 2 to 3 PM, Carman Hall IT Center, Room 121
- Thursday, April 26, 2 to 3 PM, Carman Hall/IT Center, Room 120
- Tuesday, May 1, 10 to 11 AM, Carman Hall/IT Center, Room 120 and 2 to 3 PM Carman Hall IT Center, Room 120
Lehman Connect is the result of significant work within the IT Division supported by many in the Lehman community who participated in focus groups and provided feedback. In particular, thanks are due to David Stevens and his Web Services team, Venu Gopal and his IT Systems Team, Dr. Joe Medved and his Applications Team and Joe Middleton, for his overall guidance.