- CUNY IT Conference is this Thursday and Friday
- upcoming ONLINE SUMMER faculty development workshops
- Summer Technology Boot Camp workshops for Faculty- register now June 18-20 August 20-22
- Wednesday March 20 Tech Coffee break
- Via Response bring your own device clicker software to test in your classroom
- supers slim pomegranate diet pills on Summer Technology Boot Camp workshops for Faculty- register now June 18-20 August 20-22
- Round Up! : Footenotes on The Stickiness of Thought: Lehman’s New Faculty Seminars
- Gina Rae Foster on Why Don’t Students Like School? Lehman’s New Faculty Seminar
- Alyson Vogel on Why Don’t Students Like School? Lehman’s New Faculty Seminar
- Alyson Vogel on CUNY Commons, Now What?
Monthly Archives: December 2011
Latest faculty hybrid teaching and learning workshops began!
Our new fall 2011 hybrid workshop series began Friday December 9th with 10 faculty participating and who are looking to convert their in-person courses to hybrid. One instructor hopes to convert from fully online back to hybrid! We hope to … Continue reading
Posted in Workshop notices Tagged faculty workshops, hybrid teaching, web 2.0 effective online practices 1 Comment