- CUNY IT Conference is this Thursday and Friday
- upcoming ONLINE SUMMER faculty development workshops
- Summer Technology Boot Camp workshops for Faculty- register now June 18-20 August 20-22
- Wednesday March 20 Tech Coffee break
- Via Response bring your own device clicker software to test in your classroom
- supers slim pomegranate diet pills on Summer Technology Boot Camp workshops for Faculty- register now June 18-20 August 20-22
- Round Up! : Footenotes on The Stickiness of Thought: Lehman’s New Faculty Seminars
- Gina Rae Foster on Why Don’t Students Like School? Lehman’s New Faculty Seminar
- Alyson Vogel on Why Don’t Students Like School? Lehman’s New Faculty Seminar
- Alyson Vogel on CUNY Commons, Now What?
Tag Archives: hybrid
Is Collaboration a Dirty Word?
This is Part 1 of a 3-part post on “Is Collaboration a Dirty Word?” With memories of some well-conceived collaborative projects from my own graduate studies programs still fresh in my mind, I have something to add to the “New … Continue reading
Subsidized hybrid teaching workshop series at Lehman
Lehman College is offering faculty the opportunity to participate in a 5 month-long hybrid teaching workshop series. This program will be limited to ten experienced and novice adjunct and full-time faculty members and, through a hybrid/blended format will integrate discussion … Continue reading
Posted in Workshop notices Tagged faculty training, hybrid, lehman workshops, workshops Comments Off on Subsidized hybrid teaching workshop series at Lehman